We are a local, family-run organic box scheme, delivering freshly produced fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs and extras around Swindon, Cirencester and Marlborough. We also have an extensive farm shop in Purton, near Swindon, stocking a range of local produce; and we supply wholesale to pubs, restaurants, shops and festivals. We run regular Open Days where we’d love you to come and meet our cows, chickens, pigs (and staff who are just as cute!), and have a wander through our woodlands and check out the fertile fields and plentiful polytunnels.
We’re hoping to convince you that local fresh produce is cheaper, healthier, greener and more convenient for you; so try us out today!
- Meat and meat box salePurton House Organics are please to announce our January meat and meat box sale. Please click on one of the […]
- Merry Christmas!Website ordering now closed until 28th Dec when you can place your orders for the new year, We would like to wish all our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Farmdrop – Breaking newsAs many of you know we have been working very closely with Farmdrop in London for a number of years. […]
- Christmas 2021 Meat OrdersOrder your 2021 Christmas meat from Purton House Organics Now!
- Christmas Deliveries week commencing 20th December 2021As usual we won’t be delivering between Christmas Day and Monday 3rd January, so will be delivering double boxes (2 weeks of your orders) on the delivery week commencing 20/12/2021 for all weekly customers, full of twice the usual amount of veg, fruit, meat, eggs and any regular extras to keep you going over the festive period.