We are a local, family-run organic box scheme, delivering freshly produced fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs and extras around Swindon, Cirencester and Marlborough. We also have an extensive farm shop in Purton, near Swindon, stocking a range of local produce; and we supply wholesale to pubs, restaurants, shops and festivals. We run regular Open Days where we’d love you to come and meet our cows, chickens, pigs (and staff who are just as cute!), and have a wander through our woodlands and check out the fertile fields and plentiful polytunnels.
We’re hoping to convince you that local fresh produce is cheaper, healthier, greener and more convenient for you; so try us out today!
- December newsletter 2020It’s currently all hands on deck as we are redirecting Courtney and Alex from outdoor work to help in the […]
- IMPORTANT CHRISTMAS DELIVERY INFORMATIONAs we don’t deliver the week between Christmas and New Year, all WEEKLY ORDERS will get two weeks’ worth of […]
- January 20202020 is seen as a crucial year for combatting climate and ecological issues. But let’s focus on the positives – […]
- December 2019At this time of year we like to say a huge Thank You to all our staff and volunteers and […]
- November 2019Apologies for no newsletters recently – normal service has been resumed! This edition focuses on price and value Supermarket Sweep We […]