The use of Purton House Organics
The names, images, logos and pictures identifying Purton House Organics are subject to copyright and may not be used, copied, reproduced, republished, broadcasted, transmitted or made available to the public or otherwise use Purton House Organics in anyway at all apart from personal non commercial use. Any use of names, images, logos and pictures identifying Purton House Organics requires the prior written permission of Purton House Organics.
Accuracy and website content and use
We make reasonable endeavour to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Purton House Organics website, however we make no guarantees whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We make no guarantees that Purton House Organics website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or server that makes it available will be free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through Purton House Organics website.
Cancellations and payment terms
1. On placing an order with Purton House Organics, either by email, website order form, leaflet order form, telephone or verbally you are agreeing to pay for any produce supplied on the basis of that order.
2. Cancellations, alterations or adjustments must be made by Tuesday midday of the week that you need to change your order.
3. If cancellations are received after Tuesday midday you will still be charged for your normal order that week.
4. Any boxes not collected from collection points will still be charged for if no cancellation was notified.
5. Payment must be made on collection at shops or within 7 days of receipt of monthly invoice if delivered to your door or other collection points.
6. Payment can be made over the phone with a credit or debit card, cheque posted or left in your empty box for our driver to collect on delivery day, or online (see invoices for account details). Please include your PH reference number with all payments.
7. Any outstanding payments not received within 30 days of invoice will result in your order being cancelled and deliveries will not recommence until the payment has been settled in full.
Refund and complaints policy
Complaints must be notified with in 24 hours of receipt of produce.
If you are unhappy with any of our produce we will be happy to offer a replacement item within 24 hours of complaint received by us or a discount off your next purchase to the approximate value which will be credited to your Purton House Organics account balance.
Previously advertised special and introductory offers are no longer valid as of 1/9/2012. For up to date special offers, please visit our News pages.