As a fresh local supplier, we deliver locally for free, but can’t deliver too far away because this will affect the freshness and quality of our produce. However we can courier our chilled monthly meat boxes and dried storecupboard goods further afield for a delivery charge of just £3.95.
Free Delivery Area:
- Central Swindon delivery round: Wednesday
- Marlborough & Wroughton delivery round: Wednesday
- West Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Lyneham & Calne delivery: Thursday
- Cirencester delivery round: Friday
- Purton delivery round: Friday
If you are unsure whether you are in our free delivery area, please contact us to confirm your address.
We also have a number of collection points in our delivery area, where you can pick up your veg and fruit boxes. This also saves on fuel and is more environmentally friendly, so we offer a 75p discount on your veg boxes when you pick up from a collection point. If there isn’t a collection point in your area and you are interested in becoming a collection point yourself, just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on how to set one up. You also receive either a further discount on your box, or some free fruit and veg if you’re a collection point host – all you need is somewhere secure such as a garage, large porch or outbuilding where other customers can come and pick their boxes up from. If there are more than two of you after veg boxes at work, we can also set up offices as a collection point too – fruit and veg are perfect for snacking on during the day! Fruit and veg boxes will be ready on a Wednesday afternoon or Thursday to pick up from all our collection points, depending on the point.
- Swindon Pulse Wholefoods, 27 Curtis Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 5JU
- Lower Shaw Farm, Old Shaw Lane, Shaw, Swindon, SN5 5PJ
- Purton Farm Shop, Church End, Purton, SN5 4EB